Our recommendation, your choice.
Attune Hearing provides free high-quality hearing services and devices for eligible pensioners under the Australian Government’s Hearing Services Program (HSP).
The following video explains the Australian Governments Hearing Services Program in detail and the steps required to apply should you choose Attune as your chosen hearing provider.
Tip: Click the play button in the centre of the image below.
Our core mission is to provide high-quality hearing health care for every generation.
Attune Hearing is the largest medical and only accredited hearing health care provider in Australia and we pride ourselves on being 100% Australian operated with no affiliation to a hearing aid manufacturer. Our strong medical foundation means we are focused on finding the right solution for you, our patient.
Hearing Services Program (HSP) Hearing Services:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments
- Wide range of hearing aids from leading manufacturers
- Constant care – we provide a high level of care and offer ongoing treatment for patients depending on their needs
Are you eligible?
If you fall into any of the following categories, you may be eligible to receive a range of free services and fully or partially subsidised hearing devices under the HSP.
- A pensioner Concession Card holder
- Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- A Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card holder
- A Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) White Card holder issued for specific conditions including hearing loss
- A member of the Australian Defence Force
- A National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant
If you want to check your eligibility, contact your local Attune clinic and we can check on your behalf and advise next steps.
Why choose Attune Hearing over other providers?
• Attune Hearing takes a holistic approach to your hearing health. We recommend the right solution for you based on your hearing loss and lifestyle.
• We appreciate that not all hearing loss is appropriate for a hearing aid, which is why we also offer a large range of hearing assistive devices as well as alternative treatment and management where necessary.
• Attune Hearing only employs postgraduate university-trained audiologists.
• Attune Hearing is built on a strong medical foundation, meaning our Audiologists work in partnership with Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, Paediatricians, Neurologists and other Medical Specialists to ensure we are at remain at the forefront of the industry.
For more information on the Hearing Services Program (HSP), click here. Alternatively, contact your local Attune Hearing clinic to check your eligibility.