Attune Hearing Careers
We are committed to our people, as they are the lifeblood of our business.
Current Position Vacancies
Please Note: If the below is still on our website the positions have not yet been filled.
Interested in working for Australia’s fastest-growing full-service audiology company?
Interested in working for a client-need focussed organisation?
Interested in running your own clinic?
Immediate opportunity – Experienced Audiologist Opportunities
- Coffs Harbour (Central Coast – NSW)
- Maryborough (Central Coast – QLD)
Attune is the fastest growing full-service audiology company in Australia. Due to our rapid growth, we invite expressions of interest from audiologists across Australia in joining the Attune team.
Do what you love to do within one professional organisation
At Attune, all areas of audiology are considered of equal importance. Our full-service capability includes true diagnostic audiology, rehabilitation, hearing aids, implants, vestibular assessment including VNG/ENG, Echog, Vemps, geriatrics, pediatrics, tinnitus management, counseling and workplace hearing.
- Own and manage your own clinic under our unique Clinic ‘Owner’ business model, at no financial risk, within an internal client focussed environment supported by marketing, finance, HR and IT.
- Participate in an industry-leading rewards program, offering true uncapped earning potential with a share of clinic profitability – no pressure on sales.
Drive your own career path in a growing organisation
- Work within your own community area at a local level
- Participate in internal and external continuous professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in indigenous health initiatives
- Travel involving distance is optional for those who enjoy the change and welcome the challenge
- Opportunity to transfer interstate within the organisation, enabling you to retain all your employment benefits.
Attune Audiologists work in collaboration with medical and other allied health professionals to provide the most appropriate outcomes for our clients.
Interested audiologists should have
- A degree or diploma in Audiology
- At least one year’s clinical experience with current CCP required
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and initiative
Please forward your expression of interest to:
Jenny Stevens | Clinical Director – Attune Hearing| email@example.com | Ph (04) 0 0 2 3 3 2 1 5
If you are seeking a more natural home for your profession now or in the future, please register your interest by email.
Your enquiry will be treated in full confidence.