In 2014 and again in 2017, Attune Hearing Pty Ltd is proud to be the first and is still the only Audiology Practice to be accredited nationally against the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
What does that mean for your patients?
- Attune Hearing meets strict nationally recognised standards set by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare.
- Ensures our processes promote best practice, diligence and a commitment to the continuous delivery and improvement of safe and high quality care.
- Staff ensure that your patient care is of the highest quality.
- Patients privacy and rights are respected.
- Patients have access to up to date information, brochures and information sheets regarding Attune Hearing’s services and procedures.
- Your patients are protected by correct sterilisation methods.
- Your patients are provided with a clinically clean environment. Staff and patients are protected from transferable diseases.
Governance (staff, service):
- Dedicated staff are accountable and fulfil their role in delivering the best service to you and your patients.
- Advanced technology plays an important role in creating positive patient experiences.