Do I need a Hearing test?
Please read through the following questions:
- Do friends and family members often become frustrated with you when you haven’t heard what they said?
- Do you find it hard to follow conversations on the phone and often can’t hear who you’re speaking to?
- Did you used to find it easier to join in on group conversations? (This could be at the dinner table with family or catching up with friends for coffee)
- Do you mishear what people say and respond with an incorrect or inappropriate answer?
- Do you ever experience ringing in the ears that doesn’t seem to go away?
If “Yes”, a hearing aid could be of benefit to you.
You have indicated that you are experiencing some difficulty with your hearing on a daily basis. We recommend that you call your local Attune clinic and make an appointment for a hearing assessment with one of our audiologists. They will be able to determine whether or not a hearing aid will be the right solution for your hearing loss.
If you are simply seeking results as a basis to think about your future, you may choose to request one of Attune’s in clinic free hearing test. This is a risk free quality test that will put you back in the drivers seat.
If “No” or your still unsure, a hearing aid may not benefit you at this time.
While a hearing aid may not be the best solution for you right now, we do recommend contacting your local Attune clinic and making an appointment for a hearing assessment.
Your audiologist will determine the level of hearing loss you have currently and will be able to advise you on what steps to take should you need one in the future.