25 October 2020
Australia’s First and Only Accredited Hearing Healthcare Provider
In 2014 and again in 2017, Attune Hearing Pty Ltd was awarded Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) accreditation. We are very proud to be the first and still the only Audiology Practice to be accredited nationally against the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
What does that mean for you, our patients?
- In an unregulated industry, Attune Hearing meets strict nationally recognised standards set by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare.
- We consistently ensure our processes promote best practice, diligence and a commitment to the continuous delivery and improvement of safe and high quality care.
- Staff ensure that your care is of the highest quality.
- Patients privacy and rights are respected.
- Patients have access to up to date information, brochures and information sheets regarding Attune Hearing’s services and procedures.
- You are protected by correct sterilisation methods.
- You are provided with a clinically clean environment.
- Staff and patients are protected from transferable diseases.
Governance (staff, service):
- Dedicated staff are accountable and fulfil their role in delivering the best service to you and your loved ones.
- Advanced technology plays an important role in creating positive patient experiences.