Attune is the only full service
provider for both hearing
services and noise
management in Australia*
+ Servicing nationally!
*Utilising Audiologists to Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialists; Acoustic
Engineers. Attune manages your noise and hearing obligations with the
highest level of professionals in the field of hearing and noise.
+ Over 60 national clinics
National coverage to some of Australia's most remote worksites.
Attune is just down the road!
In 2014, Attune Hearing Pty Ltd is proud to be the first and only Audiology
Company to be accredited nationally against the National Safety and Quality
Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
Attune uses university trained
Audiologists for testing employees
• A professional Audiologist with post graduate university training
• An audiometric test / screen / or diagnostic assessment
• An Audiologist who makes a comprehensive report of each individual and their hearing health
• Comprehensive diagnostic pure tone audiology test (for failed hearing tests)
• A complete report of your entire workforce (flagging issues)
• Attune Corporate Wellness Program for employees and their families
• A database to track your employees over time
Attune offers four pricing options for hearing tests
1) In-clinic: Attune offers its clients over 50 clinics nationally
2) On-site: Attune offers its clients the option of a mobile on-site clinic
3) On-site: Quiet room - determined by a brief noise assessment
4) Corporate Partnerships Program
The partnership is aimed at servicing large corporate clients who:
• manage employees over a greater geographic area
• manage large numbers of employees
• wish to implement a standardised testing procedure and annual followup
• will require either a fast or staged period of testing time
• Air Conditioned
• 4x4 capabilities
• Mobile sound proof audiology booth
• Walk-in room
• Non-power dependent (if required)
• Surge proof electronics
Attune mobile clinics
Attune Workplace is owned and supported by Australia’s largest privately
owned hearing healthcare company. Attune Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeons and
Audiologist partnerships ensure your account will be managed to the highest
level of medical standards available. Attune’s focus is reducing your risk of
litigation and reversing the opportunistic mindset of hearing claims.
Noise Code of Practice (NCP)
Regulation 58 - Audiometric Testing
• "Audiometric testing must be provided within three months of commencing work."
• "Regular follow-up tests must be carried out at least every two years."
• "More frequent audiometric testing (e.g. every six months) may be needed
if exposures are higher, which is equal or greater than 100 dB."
Noise Code of Practice, 2011. (P. 19), Section 7.7
Request a quote online!
Phone: 1300 998 682