DVA Funding: free or
subsidised hearing aids
Attune Hearing is accredited to provide free
hearing services including free or subsidised
hearing aids to eligible pensioners and veterans
(DVA) funded by the Australian Government
Hearing Services Program.
Attune participates in the Hearing Services Program
which means patients are able to access Attune’s
private services with no out of pocket expense.
Who is Eligible?
You are eligible to apply for a hearing services Voucher
if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
26 years or older and you are:
• A Pensioner Concession Card Holder
• Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
• The holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions
• The holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions like hearing loss
• A dependant of a person in one of the above categories
• A member of the Australian Defence Force
• Undergoing an Australian Government funded vocational rehabilitation service
Additional eligible points
You are eligible to receive other declared hearing services if you are an
Australian Citizen or permanent resident and you are:
- Younger than 26 years
- An Aboriginal person or Torres Strait Islander who is over
50 years participant in a Community
- Development Employment Projects Program
Want to know more
Our helpful Audiologist are waiting!
Call our team on:
1800 195 155