Are you Eligible to receive Free
Hearing Services/Hearing Aids?
You are eligible for a Voucher under the Office of Hearing Services
if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident 21 years or
older, and have one of the Eligibilty Types below:
• Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
• Centrelink Sickness Allowance
• DVA Pension Concession Card
• Gold Repatriation Health Card
• White Repatriation Health Card (for hearing loss)
• Dependent of a person in one of the above categories
Member of the Australian Defence Force or Part of the Australian Government funded (DES)
Disability Employment Services Disability Management Service and you are referred by a
Disability Employment Services case manager.
If you think you meet any of the Eligibility Types above then please phone your nearest Attune
Clinic and they will be able to apply on your behalf to see if you are eligible to receive a voucher
under the Office of Hearing Services. This voucher will allow you to receive free hearing services
and or hearing aids if required.
Our recommendation, your choice!
As an independent Audiology company, Attune provides you
choice when selecting your hearing aid - brands, types and styles!
Attune Hearing | Hearing Aid Brands
Unitron, Phonak, Siemens, Widex, Oticon, Sonic, Starkey,
Interested in another brand of hearing aids?
No problem! - Book an appointment at your local Attune Clinic!
Reasons to choose Attune
Autonomous and independent of all hearing aid manufacturers!
• Attune supports other Independent Hearing Providers and is happy to recommend
these local providers to you.
• “Attune recommends what is appropriate for you” and supplies all hearing aid brands
to for fill our service promise to you.
• Recognising that not all hearing loss is appropriate for a hearing aid Attune also
offers a large range of hearing assistive devices + latest technologies
• Attune only employs post graduate university trained audiologists100% Australian
owned and proudly independent of all manufacturers
• Attune Audiologists work in partnership with Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, Paediatricians,
Neurologists and other Medical Specialists.
Do you have any questions
regarding any of these benefits?
Call our team on:
1800 195 155