Hearing aids payment plans
You are eligible to apply for a hearing services voucher
if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
26 years or older and you are:
• A Pensioner Concession Card Holder
• Receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
• The holder of a Gold Repatriation Health Card issued for all conditions
• The holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss
• A dependant of a person in one of the above categories
• A member of the Australian Defence Force
• Undergoing an Australian Government funded vocational rehabilitation
service and you are referred by your service provider
You are eligible to receive other declared hearing services if you
are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident and you are:
• Younger than 26 years
• An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander who is over 50 years
• A participant in a Community Development Employment Projects Program
For more information visit: www.hearingservices.gov.au
Attune’s Services for
Attune is accredited to provide the following
hearing services to eligible persons:
• Free Hearing Test to identify the type and degree of hearing loss and communication disability.
• Free Hearing Aids and other devices to assist and improve communication and hearing ability.
• Comprehensive Audiology Report including interpretation of results and recommendations forwarded to the patient's medical practitioner.
• Free Counselling to help the patient understand the impact of hearing loss on communication and quality of life.
• A Rehabilitation Program to help maximise communication potential for the client.
• Maintenance and Batteries supplied.
Find out more today!
If you have any further questions about the
Office of Hearing Services (OHS) scheme
please call or message Attune.
Call our team on:
1800 195 155